Affiliate Marketing Course
We All Need Help to Realize What We Want Most.
Back in 2014, I decided to start an online business. From 2014 to 2016, I did lots of research and tried few ways of making money online.
I tried FBA (Fulfilment by Amazon), private label products and drop shipping.
In late 2016, I realized that affiliate marketing is one of the best online businesses to do. It was the closest to creating passive income. And I have been doing it ever since.
Back in 2016, I knew that I needed to learn how to do affiliate marketing the right way. And I found a legitimate course that taught me that.
As such, I truly believe that Education is important when starting and doing an affiliate marketing business.
Today, with the knowledge and experience I have gained, I am ready to share them with my students.
Do you want to earn from your online business and quite your full-time job?
Do you want to create passive income so that you can spend more time with your family?
There are so many more reasons that you are keen to learn affiliate marketing.
And I understand.
I lost my full-time income because I have cancer and could not work due to having to go for regular chemotherapy treatments. Thankfully, I still have money coming in from my affiliate marketing business.
So, if you are ready to start an affiliate marketing business, this is the course for you.
Would you like to learn how to start and grow an affiliate marketing business? Join my Free Private Facebook community for more tips and useful business information. Simply fill in the details below, and you will receive an email with instructions on how to join this invaluable community.
What Do You Get with Affiliate Marketing Course?
A Complete Course
This is a complete training that will help you learn how to create and grow an affiliate marketing business within Any Niche you choose.
The course has 13 Modules, each helping you with a topic as you go through the process of creating and growing your affiliate marketing business.
Module 1: Getting Started
- Lesson 1: Welcome
- Lesson 2: What are the Ways to Make Money Online and How to Do It?
- Lesson 3: What is Affiliate Marketing?
- Lesson 4: How to Be Productive with Time Management
Module 2: Choose a Profitable Niche
- Lesson 1: What is a Niche?
- Lesson 2: Which Niches are Popular and Profitable Today?
- Lesson 3: How to Choose a Profitable Niche?
Module 3: Choose an Affiliate Program and Product and Earn Commissions
- Lesson 1: What are Affiliate Programs?
- Lesson 2: What are Affiliate Products?
- Lesson 3: How to Find and Choose an Affiliate Product?
- Lesson 4: How to Find and Apply to an Affiliate Program?
- Lesson 5: What are Affiliate Links and How to Use Them?
- Lesson 6: How Much Can You Earn as an Affiliate?
Module 4: Create Your Business Plan and Strategy
- Lesson 1: What is a Business Plan?
- Lesson 2: How to Write a Business Plan?
- Lesson 3: What is a Business Strategy?
- Lesson 4: How to Create a Business Strategy to Win?
Module 5: Let’s Start Building Your Website
- Lesson 1: The Importance of Branding and How to Do It with Your Website
- Lesson 2: Choose a Domain Name
- Lesson 3: Choose a Web Hosting Service
- Lesson 4: Set Up Your Website
- Lesson 5: Plugins to Install That Can Help Your Site Be Found by Search Engines
- Lesson 6: Create Your Site Architecture
- Lesson 7: Add Standard Pages to Your Site
- Lesson 8: Create Your Menu on Your Site
- Lesson 9: Understanding Keywords and Its Importance for SEO
- Lesson 10: Create Keyword Rich Content
- Lesson 11: How to Use Images and Videos to Capture the Attention of Your Audience
Module 6: Promote and Drive Traffic Your Website
- Lesson 1: What is Digital Marketing?
- Lesson 2: Why Do You Need to Do Digital Marketing?
- Lesson 3: What is a Digital Marketing Plan and Strategy?
- Lesson 4: How to Create a Digital Marketing Plan and Strategy?
- Lesson 5: Recommended Digital Marketing Plan and Strategy Based on Latest Trends
Module 7: Your Digital Marketing Starts with Short Form Videos
- Lesson 1: What are Short Form Videos and Why Is It Rising in Popularity?
- Lesson 2: Which Social Media Platforms Have Short Form Videos and What are They Called?
- Lesson 3: What is TikTok? And How to Use It to Promote and Drive Traffic to Your Site?
- Lesson 4: How to Repurpose Your Short Form Videos?
Module 8: Your Digital Marketing Continues with Long Form Content
- Lesson 1: What is Long Form Content?
- Lesson 2: How to Create Long Form Videos and Use it to Promote and Drive Traffic to Your Site?
- Lesson 3; How to Create Long Form Blog Post and Use it to Promote and Drive Traffic to Your Site?
Module 9: Understanding SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and How to Use It to Drive Traffic to Your Website
- Lesson 1: What is SEO? How to Create an Email Strategy? And What is On Page SEO?
- Lesson 2: What are Keywords and Keyword Research?
- Lesson 3: How to Use Keywords to Get Your Content on 1st Page of Search Engine Result Pages?
- Lesson 4: Keyword Tools and a Free Keyword Tool to Help You Find Low Hanging Fruit Keywords
- Lesson 5: What are Image and Video SEO and How to Use Them to Get Your Web Pages on 1st Page of Search Engine Result Pages?
- Lesson 6: How to do SEO to Get Your Content on Top of Search Engine Result Pages?
- Lesson 7: How to Set Up SEO on Your Site?
- Lesson 8: What is Off Page SEO and How to Use It to Get Your Web Pages on 1st Page of Search Engine Result Pages?
- Lesson 9: What is Google Search Console and How to Use It to Improve Your SEO efforts?
Module 10: Understanding Email Marketing and How to Use It to Grow Your Affiliate Marketing Business
- Lesson 1: What is Email Marketing? And How to Create an Email Strategy?
- Lesson 2: What is a Lead Magnet and How to Use It to Build Your Email List?
- Lesson 3: What is a Signup Form, How to Create It and Add It to Your Site?
- Lesson 4: How to Customize Your Thank You, Confirmation and Welcome Emails?
- Lesson 5: How to Create a Landing Page to Increase Signups?
- Lesson 6: How to Create a Campaign for New Subscribers, Engage Them and Get Sales?
- Lesson 7: How to Use Email Marketing to Promote Affiliate Offers?
- Lesson 8: How to Use Email Marketing to Grow a Loyal Fanbase?
- Lesson 9: Writing Emails That Create Conversions
- Lesson 10: Do’s and Don’ts of List Building
Module 11: Understanding Data Analytics and How to Use It to Improve Your Digital Marketing
- Lesson 1: What is Data Analytics and the Importance of Using Data to Improve Your Digital Marketing?
- Lesson 2: Start Capturing Traffic Data with Google Web Tools and Analytics Using a Google plugin
- Lesson 3: Understanding Google Analytics Features to Help You Understand Traffic Data and Sources of Traffic
- Lesson 4: Errors on Google Analytics and What to Do About Them
Module 12: Make Money from Your Website
- Lesson 1: Remember Why You Are Doing Affiliate Marketing
- Lesson 2: Earn Affiliate Commissions from Affiliate Programs (see Module 3: Choose an Affiliate Program and Product and Earn Commissions)
- Lesson 3: Why Should a Prospect Buy from You?
- Leveraging Write Product Reviews to Drive Traffic to Your Site and Earn Affiliate Commissions
- Lesson 4: What are Ad Networks?
- Lesson 5: Join Ad Networks and Get Paid Using Your Site
Module 13: Growing Your Team
- Lesson 1: Your Solopreneur Journey
- Lesson 2: Choices for Growing Your Team
- Lesson 3: Full Time vs Part Time Staff
- Lesson 4: What is a Virtual Assistant? And What Are Their Roles and Responsibilities?
- Lesson 5: Benefits of Outsourcing to a Virtual Assistant
- Lesson 6: When Is It Time to Consider a Virtual Assistant?
- Lesson 7: How to Find a Good and Reliable Virtual Assistant?
- Lesson 8: How to Hire a Good and Reliable Virtual Assistant?
Important Note: The above curriculum is subjected to changes. The reason is the digital landscape is always changing. To bring the highest quality and value to all my students, I will update the course content accordingly. I am sure you don’t want to learn outdated strategies and techniques right?
What are the Benefits of Affiliate Marketing?
- You Do Not Need to Manage Inventory
- You Do Not Need to Do Logistics
- You Do Not Need to Fulfil the Orders
- You Do Not Need to Do Customer Service
- All the Above is Handled by the Affiliate Partner
- Also, You Can Work from Anywhere; at a Cafe or From Home, etc
- Plus, You Gain More Freedom; e.g. More Time with Your Family, Go On Longer Vacations, etc
What are Facts About Affiliate Marketing?
- Affiliate Marketing is not a Get Rich Quick Scheme.
- It is a Legitimate Business.
- And like any legitimate business, You Must Put in Time and Effort.
- There are those who can start earning quite quickly. But most affiliate marketer will take about 6 months to a year to start earning commissions.
- That is the estimated amount of time for you and your brand to build trust and authority.
- As such, it is all the more important for you to start your affiliate marketing business now.
Who is the Affiliate Marketing Course Best For?
|You are new to doing online business and you would like to learn how to start and grow an affiliate marketing business|
You are an experienced affiliate marketer, and you are struggling with monetizing your affiliate marketing business
Why Should You Choose This Affiliate Marketing Course?
- It is a complete course that teaches you, step by step, on how to start and grow an affiliate marketing business.
- The Internet Landscape is always changing. There will always be new trends. This course will constantly be updated as it reacts and adapts to these changes.
The global affiliate marketing industry is worth over $17 billion.Kinsta
- From the above statistic by Kinsta, you can see that Affiliate Marketing is Huge.
- And you have the potential to earn from this huge market.
- With this course, you can get in on it and earn income.
How Do You Sign Up for this Affiliate Marketing Course?
All you have to do is Click the Buy Now button (shown below) to go to the Sales Page and purchase the course.
If you are curious about the price, it is on the sales page. Don’t worry. When you visit the sales page, you have still not purchased this course. The purchase is complete only when you click on the Buy button that is on the Sales Page.
Kindly note that the Buy Now button is not currently linked to the Sales Page. The reason is it is still work-in-progress. If you are keen to be informed when it is ready, please join my community to be updated.
If you have any questions,
feel free to write to me.
Click on the button below to reach me