We All Need Help to Realize What We Want Most.
At some point of time, we all need help in some way. I can understand. At times, I too needed help with my online businesses.
And that was when I sought legitimate courses and workshops to learn how to do an online business.
Eventually, I hired a mentor and coach to help me achieve my goals.
Are you at a stage where you find you need some help with your online business? Or perhaps you are ready to start one? And you are at a loss what to do, where to start, how to start?
Then consider hiring me as your business coach.
I have helped many people build and grow their online businesses. And I can help you too.
With over 30 years of digital marketing experience, and doing online businesses since 2016, I have the knowledge and experience to guide and coach you to success.
This is the best and most powerful option for you. With one-on-one coaching, you get personal time with me that will prove invaluable. And will fast track your online business to success.
What Do You Get with One-on-One Coaching?
Your Business Problems are Solved
First, we will have a clarity session to understand more about your business and the issues you face.
Then I do a detailed analysis of your current business situation and provide specific solutions to fix them.
Your Business Starts to Grow and Continues to Succeed
With the strategies, processes and solutions I present to you, you will see business growth tailored to suit your business.
What are the Benefits of One-on-One Coaching?
One-on-one coaching has a higher cost than group coaching for a good reason, it provides many advantages that come with personalised attention.
- Highly private and confidential format of coaching for the growth oriented individuals – e.g. financial matters
- You get specialised help that is customized and purpose oriented for YOUR business
- You can achieve your goals faster as I will get right to YOUR business problems and provide all information and solutions tailored to your needs
- I will get to know your individual needs, strengths, weaknesses and patterns to deliver optimal results
- A greater connection and bond with me will help you break through barriers and obstacles you are not aware of holding you and your business back from success
What are the Limitations of One-on-One Coaching?
Apart from costing more than group coaching, there are few disadvantages with individual coaching.
- I only specialize in digital marketing and online business. As such, I will not be able to work with you if you are not in the digital industry. And I would not want to because I would not be able to understand the intricacies of your trade.
- For one-on-one coaching you may find that i can take some time to find a coach that is the right fit for you and your business
- There is limited networking or connection with other people in similar industries
Who is it best for?
You are new to online business and need to know how to start and grow one such that it will earn income for you.
You already have an online business, and you are ready for growth and increasing profits, or have specific issues that need a solution right now.
Why Should You Choose One-on-One Coaching?
A study found that when you have one-on-one coaching, you will have a higher degree of satisfaction. This is because this form of individual coaching is superior in helping people attain their goals.
You know you are the ideal person to benefit from individual coaching when:
- You are new to online business and don’t know where to start
- You are struggling to earn an income or increase profits from your online business
- You have more at stake and need immediate results such as launching a business, or have significant capital at risk, or struggle to monetize your website
- You have a wealth of knowledge but are still face business problems that you find hard to solve
At the end of the day, the simple fact is that if you are new to online business or have a business that is in a position to grow, and you are looking for specific solutions to make that happen, then a 1-on-1 business coach is the best choice. While the initial cost is higher, it’s important to focus on the return you will get from the coaching and how fast you will get that return.
What is the Cost?
One-on-one coaching costs more than group coaching. That is a fact. Fortunately for you, my rates are affordable and reasonable.
Click on the button below to contact me.
Where Do We Start?
Business coaching for an individual provides personalised and customised help tailored to your business and personal goals and needs. The success of one-on-one coaching is determined by the relationship strength between you and your coach.
As such, I will only work with people who are a good fit for my services, and in a position to implement the solutions & processes.
We will most probably start with a clarity session to see if we are a good fit.
To find out if we are a good fit, click on the button below.
Timotheus Final Word
Is One on One Coaching for you? I guess you must be asking yourself that by now. And I cannot give you the answer.
All I can do is present all the information about one on one coaching, as shown above. As you can see, this form of coaching can really help you fast track your business.
One thing to note is that I do have limited hours per day and per week. After all, I am still only human.
This means I can only accept a limited number of people whom I can coach. So, if you really need one on one coaching, please do hurry and contact me.
Give it some thought, and contact me when you are ready.
If you have any questions, feel free to write to me. Click on the button below to reach me.
I look forward to sharing more training with you.
And I wish everyone immense wealth and success.
Your Online Business Coach
If you have any questions,
feel free to write to me.
Click on the button below to reach me